Our client, a high profile trusted provider of insurance and annuity products is looking for a .NET Developer
to join their Dallas team. For 50+ years they have had a footprint to service their customer base across the entire US and have the most recognized rating for the insurance industry. This is an incredible opportunity to join a solid and stable organization that continues to invest in their employees, their products, their services and their infrastructure.
The application developer will be part of the IT department and responsible for the development of new applications as well as support the existing web applications currently in production. The development stack will be the Microsoft .Net stack and the developer will be responsible for all development, testing and deployment of those applications.
*Any experience with PHP and portal development is also helpful.
- Develop .net enterprise web applications
- Develop or enhance Web interface and improvement projects for client portals
- Work with PHP on some interfaces
- Work with SQL reporting and other BI reporting initiatives
- Work with partners and vendors to support enterprise integration projects
- Configure and maintain on-prem and cloud based (AWS) app servers / database servers
- Support and adhere to SDLC best practices for MVC framework
- Support and adhere to Agile methodology
- Analyze & monitor performance of web applications, web traffic, and app servers
- Prepare packages and deployments
- Assist in legacy migration projects – application code and data
- Support the development of company data aggregation / data repository instance
Genius Road, LLC is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer and values diversity. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit and business need.
- College or University degree in computer science or a related field
- 3-5 years of experience
- Solid understanding / experience in developing .net / MVC applications
- IIS / app server configuration setup and deployment
- QA / testing experience; ability to setup Unit testing
- Some PHP development/exposure is necessary