Sr. .Net Developer
**Local Candidates to MN area only!
**NO 3rd PARTY APPLICATIONS PLEASE
**Client is unable to offer visa sponsorship or visa transfers for this role
Our client, a leader in technological learning services is in need of a Sr. .Net Developer with 5+ years of experience to join their team in the Minneapolis office. The Sr. Developer will be responsible for driving the design and implementation of software solutions that meet their quality and functional requirements as well as working with cross-functional teams to convey best solutions.
- Lead and work with development team to design architecture and facilitate technical alignment for platform and product design initiatives
- Implementation of proper strategies and responsible for devising technology roadmap
- Support the integrity of the platform software architecture
- Identify and communicate technical risks and issues
- Mentor other developers and assist with design and code reviews
- Participate in troubleshooting and resolution of critical issues, inefficiencies and customer escalations
- Handle other software design, development and maintenance responsibilities as determined necessary
Genius Road, LLC is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer and values diversity. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit and business need.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science (or equivalent professional certification and work experience)
- 5+ years’ experience in web application development, full-stack
- Must have previous experience in software design and architecture
- Experience designing and implementing components of a high performance, scalable and globally delivered web based software solutions using .NET
- Understanding of fundamental software design
- Proven track record of successfully delivering projects in an Agile environment
- Knowledge of major reusable software mechanisms and patterns
- Ability to understand both the application domain and the major technologies used in implementation
- Proficiency in .NET 4.5+, .NET Core, Visual Studio, TFS
- Working knowledge of SQL and NoSQL engines
- Working knowledge of security protocols, modern identity management and access control