Software Engineer – Full Stack (Contract to hire)
Our client has developed one of the most innovative mobile applications that will revolutionize the advance healthcare directive platform across all hospital systems nationally and globally. They are seeking a Software Engineer
to provide design and development of software and database components on their various consumer and enterprise-facing mobile and web platforms.
The Software Engineer will be working with a team to contribute to the overall platform architecture design; leading the design of selected domains; and developing, testing, maintaining both prototype and production software. A crucial part of the role is really the working on the next generation platform architecture and provide the design, development and testing of all elements, including the User Interface, information security, business logic and workflow and database components.
The position is located in Richardson, Texas in their new re-designed state of the art office incorporating a dynamic and creative environment! They offer a strong compensation and benefits program and several perks that make this an enjoyable place to learn and grow with team members.
Successful candidates will be able to work and contribute in a small, fast moving and agile development environment where flexibility of skills and willingness to take on new tasks is key to the culture. Therefore, prior experience in Agile/Scrum environments is required, as this role will assist in the refinement of the company's Agile/Scrum processes, tools, overall work manner and culture to foster the Agile methodology.
Working knowledge of software automation techniques, tools and approaches is also desired, as this role will establish and deploy the core procedures in this area to support team growth.
- Collaborate with the Lead Software Engineer and the rest of the team to conceive, discuss, design and document company’s next generation platforms.
- Full stack design, development, test and support for major components or domain areas for the platforms.
- Develop design and code patterns for re-use across the Software Engineering Team.
- Design database tables, procedures and data formats.
- Collaborate with Product Management to plan and strategize future company products, platform directions and capabilities.
- Work with Product Management team to understand specific epic or story objectives.
- Analyze and troubleshoot production issues, and design and deploy correcting software.
- Work with the Software Engineering Team to establish release and deployment processes and tools.
- Work with the Software Engineering Team to establish software test automation processes and tools.
- Create, document and communicate high-level technical designs to Client’s business partners.
Genius Road, LLC is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer and values diversity. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit and business need.
- Degree in computer science, engineering or a related field
- Must have a minimum of 5+ years developing software professionally, with recent experience in an architecture role developing with .NET 4.x and C#
- At least 5+ years of experience with MVC 4/5
- Experience working in modern UI frameworks such as Angular, React, Knockout or Vue.js
- Experience designing clean and scalable RESTful APIs
- Microsoft SQL Server (2012+, 2016+ Preferred)
- Experience with Inversion of Control (IoC) such as StructureMap or Unity
- Strong knowledge of object-oriented programming language paradigms
- Must have experience working with all phases of Agile development
- Must have a keen interest in staying current with industry trends and techniques
- Exceptional interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills are a definite requirement
- Obvious passion for writing readable, low defect, unit tested code
- Desire to work as a full stack developer