JAVA DEVELOPER WILL PAY FOR RELOCATION
Our client is in need of a Java Developer
to join their growing team in the Pittsburgh, PA
area. Solid company offering fun collaborative environment with a lot of opportunity for future advancement.
**Permanent role and will pay for relocation
**Unfortunately the client IS NOT ABLE TO OFFER sponsorship for this role
- Provides detailed technical design and development of software solutions using existing and emerging technology platforms.
- Collaborates with other teams to create design documents, and perform code reviews.
- Proposes & designs software solutions to address complex business needs.
- Writes code, tests and deploys software.
- Prepares technical and procedural documentation required for software.
- Maintains and debugs software.
- Provides technical oversight for applications which are developed internally as well as 3rd party applications
- Applies best practices in working with all web applications and proprietary systems
Additional Desired Skills:
- Bachelor’s Degree in a related discipline
- 3+ years of relevant / direct industry experience. **May consider a more seasoned candidate in lieu of a degree.
- At least 3 years of Java development
- Experience with Spring Framework
- Experience in Angular/ HTML 5
- Some experience with Oracle database design and query optimization
- Knowledge of technical troubleshooting approaches, tools and techniques, and the ability to anticipate and recognize and resolve technical (hardware, software, application, or operational) problems.
- Knowledge of and ability to utilize a variety of specific tools for the development, support and monitoring of applications
- Solid testing skills - Experience with JUnit unit testing
- JSP and JSTL
- SOAP/REST web services
- Experience with Linux and some basic experience in shell scripting