Customer Success Associates (2)
We are looking for Customer Success Associates to assist in the post-sales process and drive adoption and ensure customer satisfaction, growth and retention.
Our client builds relationships with strategic marketing initiatives in the digital space. They love their customers and design and manage turnkey digital advertising solutions for their clients. The solutions include technology integration, content creation, on-going support, maintenance, network infrastructure, and content production to allow customers to create strategic messaging and advertising options.
Internally, their team is close and loves to collaborate. They talk to their customers regularly and aren't afraid of getting their hands dirty. They use their innovative and consultative mindset to help their customers plan their digital strategy and deploy new programs.
Their customer base is growing quickly, so they are looking to add new Success Associates immediately in their award-winning and state of the art office in North Dallas. The office space is open, bright, inviting and the interior design trends are all about enhancing the productivity, creativity, collaboration, and health of their employee workforce. As competition for attracting and retaining the best employees intensifies, this client emulates work hard and play harder mentality with a twist. Employee satisfaction is high with very little turnover.
Here is what you will be doing:
- Managing the success of a portfolio of customers
- Cultivate a deep understanding of their technology and content
- Creating a custom feedback loop with product management to surface customer requests and help translate customer feedback into product requirements
- Conducting online trainings for existing and new customers
- Scheduling and leading customer meetings
- Responding to questions from customers directly or route questions to appropriate resources for training or support
- Effectively managing product onboarding and implementation for new customers
- Renewing customer contracts and partner with sales to achieve upsell targets
- Proactively monitor the customer base looking for both red flags and opportunities to increase revenue
- Supporting additional projects and tasks related to the broader Customer Success team
You should have:
Genius Road, LLC. is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer and values diversity. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit and business need.
- 1+ year of customer success, account management, consulting and/or sales experience
- Experience driving toward a revenue or renewal target and working with mid-market and enterprise level accounts