Our client is a well-known System Integrator who provides turn key solutions from Engineering, Real Estate and Construction services for Small, In-building and Towers. They are needing a full time, direct hire Project Coordinator to join their team and be based in the Atlanta area.
The Project Coordinator position requires a highly organized and detailed oriented individual. In this position, you will be responsible for the maintenance of documents within the company database inclusive of contract documents, project plans, project tracking and reporting. In addition, you will support multiple Project Managers on their projects.
• Complete all project documentation to the satisfaction of the clients and company.
• Tracking and completion of project milestones and workflow while supporting other field personnel with needed documentation.
• Verification that field personnel and GPS Tracking match
• Assisting PMs with financial documentation and project change orders
• Occasional interaction with clients and other third-party resources.
• Manipulation of reporting using Microsoft Excel skills specific to advanced ability of V-Look Ups and Pivot Table
• Minimum of 2 years’ experience in project coordination
• Knowledge of the building permit process and material ordering and tracking
• Comprehension of construction documents for closeout tracking and uploading
• Familiarity of Quick Books for basic financial tacking.
• Must have excellent written and oral communication skills.
• Strong interpersonal skills and a strong work ethic.
• Solid analytical skills while being detailed oriented, and highly organized, with the ability to prioritize multiple complex tasks.
• Must have exceptional Microsoft Office skills, especially MS Excel Word and Outlook.
• Skills and knowledge with all software associated with the industry; SITETRACKER
Genius Road, LLC. is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer and values diversity. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit and business need.