Our client, a leader in Healthcare Services, Education and Performance Improvement is currently in need of a Business Intelligence Lead Developer
for their Fort Worth, TX
facility. The BI Developer will be responsible for the design, development, documentation, implementation, training, and support of systems in response to the organization’s needs. In particular, the ideal candidate will be capable of designing highly complex business intelligence systems and dashboards for senior management. The BI Developer, should be knowledgeable in Data Analytics, Data Integration, ETL, Relational Database Systems, SQL, SAP Web Intelligence, SAP Xcelcius, Epic Radar Dashboards, Microsoft Power BI and Stored Procedures including acquiring and maintaining an in-depth knowledge of the Epic Clarity Database and Cogito Data Warehouse.
*this is an immediate contract to hire opportunity with a solid organization providing a strong opportunity for growth and advancement.
- Team lead in developing business cases, gathering requirements, specifications, designing and developing solutions, testing, validation, configurations, implementation plans and overall management of project related activities for business intelligence solutions and creation of dashboards.
- Design and develop business intelligence reports and dashboard solutions using SQL, stored procedures, SAP Webi, SAP Xcelcius, Microsoft Power BI, Radar Dashboard and SAP Lumira.
- Perform SQL and TSQL programing code changes related to upgrades and vendor related fixes and notifications for Epic Clarity reports and Epic Cogito Data Warehouse.
- Ensure proper development of test cases and scripts.
- Deliver data analytics and measurement tools for Key Performance Indicators.
- Maintain and propose enhancements to BI tools, policies, technology roadmaps & strategic vision.
- Collaborate with senior leadership and industry experts to understand how data needs to be converted, loaded and presented to drive strategic business value.
- Assist with the management of project resources and ensure projects meet business and IT objectives and goals.
- Consistently review and ensure final products/dashboards are accurate and complete prior to releases.
- Stay current with new technology and advise on best practices
Genius Road, LLC is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer and values diversity. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit and business need.
- Bachelor’s Degree in computer science, engineering OR equivalent work experience
- Current Epic ECSA Certification or ability to gain certification within 6 months of employment
- At least 7 years of experience in Healthcare
- At least 5 years of experience with relational databases SQL/T-SQL
- In-depth understanding of Epic EMR workflows for hospital and ambulatory settings
- Extensive experience developing and delivering accurate reports and solutions within the context of new and existing workflows and applications