We are looking for a Jr. Marketing Specialist
to be a key member of a growing IT Healthcare client in the North Dallas area. The individual will work closely with development, product marketing, technology and operations. The ideal candidate will be a creative, energetic, versatile, and “wearer of many hats!”
**Must be a strong team-player, self-motivated and have the ability to manage multiple projects in a fast-paced environment.
**This is a JUNIOR role
where someone will grow and be mentored. Candidates with 2 years of previous experience
are invited to apply to start a rewarding career.
- Write, curate, plan, execute and measure the overall digital strategy across paid advertising, social media, email, video, blog, PR and white papers
- Manage HubSpot inbound marketing and sales software to direct and advise on marketing initiatives and work as a key senior member of the global marketing team
- Create and manage multiple marketing campaigns; both online and print
- Amplify opportunities and exposure developing multimedia marketing
- Write, publish and design email marketing, SEO, CRO, paid advertising, design, social media, and content marketing
- Maintain brand consistency in tone, style, and format for all content produced
- Strategically generate marketing plans that match company goals
- Assist with other company projects as required
Genius Road, LLC is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer and values diversity. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit and business need.
- BS/BA in Computer Science, Design, Marketing or a related field
- 1+year of Web Design and management
- Experience with data driven analytics and reporting using Google Analytics or similar platform
- Previous experience with development of SEO, content categorization/structure, and content development, distribution and measurement
- Functional knowledge of HTML and CSS, understanding how design translates to code
- Impeccable time management skills with the ability to manage several tasks/projects simultaneously
- Expert communication skills, including the ability to convey compelling business cases to peers and senior leadership