Our client, is in need of a Salesforce Developer
for a long-term project in Austin, TX to join their growing team. The Contractor will be on-site to perform development responsibilities, providing project work estimation, participating in planning, analyzing user requirements, lead design and development of scalable and reusable software, provide automation of build, deployment and testing of systems as well as maintenance of existing systems. This position will be responsible for working closely with the executive team, DevOps team, project management teams to develop and deliver world class applications! The client uses Salesforce, REST APIs, Informatica, Angular, Bootstrap, Spring, Java, and .NET for the projects.
This is a great opportunity to showcase your self-managed abilities within a high-profile client. The Developer must be a strong team-player, self-motivated and have the ability to manage multiple projects in a fast-paced environment.
- Participate in all phases of the technology delivery life-cycle of Salesforce based solutions that consistently deliver business value to customers (design, develop, deploy and maintain applications)
- Develop scalable and high available code by following the design principles and software engineering best practices
- Support the team with solid understanding of the Salesforce platform, its best practices, architecture and system integration with other platforms
- Work with other teams to ensure proper business requirements gathered into technical requirements and technical specifications
- Prioritize assigned work and develop recommendations, options, and/or alternatives as required
- Collaborate on Salesforce software engineering team on best practices and future processes (code review, unit/integration testing, continuous integration and continuous deployment practices)
- Maintain and support custom objects, fields, and applications
- Create and execute queries and reports, maintain user roles, security and profiles
- Troubleshoot issues, identify system enhancement opportunities and work with the development team to resolve issues
- Train new and existing Salesforce users on custom applications
Genius Road, LLC is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer and values diversity. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit and business need.
- BS/BA in Computer Science or a related field
- 4+years of experience working with Salesforce
- Certified Salesforce Platform Developer I - preferred
- Expert in designing and developing customized Salesforce applications
- Some development experience using Visualforce pages, Lightning components, Apex classes, and Apex Triggers, Process and Flow Builder, SOQL, SOSL
- Experience with salesforce.com Web Services APIs including force.com SOAP and REST-based Web Service APIs
- Familiar with and/or working knowledge of accessibility standards including WCAG 2.0 and TAC Section 508 is a plus