Our client is in need of a Software Engineer/DevOps
in their Charlotte, NC
office that will be responsible developing new technology for the team and ensuring proper go to market strategies. The ideal candidate should have a strong technical background in software development with the ability to support a technology innovation development team as they explore new technologies and business opportunities for the organization. Microsoft Azure experience is required.
The position offers an opportunity for an individual to be working on cutting-edge and new technology constantly. Not to mention, an attractive compensation package (base and bonus), extensive vacation allotment, along with incredible benefits and other creative perks, making this a sought after opportunity with an amazing organization who cares about a strong vision and culture!
**Remote candidates will be considered and relocation assistance may also be provided for the ideal non-local candidate for increased visibility and opportunities for advancement
- Develop and configure solutions for new and emerging technologies
- Responsible for building and accelerating the DevOps pipleline
- Review, test and select appropriate platforms which will integrate well with current technology and infrastructure
- Design and build technology solutions while also maintaining existing infrastructure and pipeline
- Provide ongoing analysis on the most complex client requirements to resolve any functional problems encountered
- Assist junior staff regarding complex issues and best practices
Genius Road, LLC is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer and values diversity. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit and business need.
- Bachelor’s Degree in computer science, engineering OR equivalent work experience
- 5+ years of Software Development – Azure DevOps
- Must have a solid background with devops and previous evaluation of technologies with the ability to
work in a Continuous Development/Integration/Continuous Delivery platform
- Strong experience with Azure cloud-based data integration tools (Data Factory and Databricks)
- Must have good understanding of Cloud Networking, Databases, Software, and Servers
- Experience with Power BI Embedded service in Azure (PaaS) for dashboards and reports
- Experience writing web applications and APIs
- Some knowledge of cloud automation tools such as Kubernetes, Containers, GIT, Visual Studio Team Server/Team Foundation Server (VSTS/TFS), etc.
- Must have previous hands-on experience with coding/development (.NET, Java)
- Experience with the Agile Methodology
- Ability to navigate and work effectively across a complex, geographically dispersed organization