Our client, a Global Technology company is looking for a Workday Human Resource Information Systems Analyst.
The ideal candidate will have at a minimum of three years’ experience supporting Human Resources systems, with at least one year of Workday experience and/or five (5+) years in an HRIS support role.
*This position can be to work 100% remotely.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
Education, Skills and Abilities
- Administer and assist with the Workday HCM software by implementing, developing, maintaining and supporting applications within Benefits, Compensation, Absence, TalentIN and Recruiting functional work streams.
- Act as the technical point of contact between different functional departments and clients/stakeholders with respect to planning, problem resolution, process improvement and reporting
- Troubleshoot problems, conduct testing and assist in issue resolution
- Develop user procedures, guidelines, documentation, end-user training resources and communications for Workday modules
- Develop customized reports for operational requirements
- Provide subject matter expertise within assigned processes or projects
- Document all internal processes and procedures to ensure system data integrity by using audit scripts
- Analyze the Workday data to ensure integrity, draw conclusions and adjust ongoing processes
Genius Road, LLC is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer and values diversity. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit and business need.
- Bachelor’s degree in Information Systems, Human Resource Management or related field (may consider 5+ years of progressive experience in a similar role in lieu of Bachelor’s degree)
- Demonstrated ability to multi-task, prioritize, and meet timelines on deliverables
- Good previous employment tenure with a record of consistent and punctual attendance
- Professional demeanor, with excellent customer service and interaction skills