Our client is a well-established High Tech global company. The team is growing and they are in need of a Technical Content Writer
for their media relations division in their North Dallas Office location.
This position is a contract position
looking for someone to assist the company’s marketing team IMMEDIATELY. The ideal candidate will be sharp, able to think clearly and quickly through scenarios, detailed, organized and a “wearer of many hats”. Above all, the ideal candidate will have strong writing skills.
- Work closely with the marketing team to assist with a variety of content from webinar transcripts to company blogs
- Gather and analyze technical and product information from various sources to document new or changing product functionality
- Act as point of contact to respond to emails, calls, and requests from media
- Coordinate with the marketing team to edit any print or digital content
- Develop and distribute weekly reports to management
- Promote and maintain positive public image of the company
Genius Road, LLC is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer and values diversity. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit and business need.
- Bachelor’s degree in Public Relations, Marketing, Communications, or related field
- 4+ years of experience in a content marketing type of role
- Previous experience in a high-tech, global telecom or technology firm
- Must hold impeccable time management and organization skills
- Must be detail oriented
- Must have excellent writing and communication skills
- Must have strong presentation skills
- Must have good project management skills with the ability to work in a fast-paced environment while meeting strict deadlines
- Ability to work independently and in a collaborative team environment