Our client, is in need of an Enterprise Applications Program Manager
for a significant migration project. Come to the lovely Texas coastal town of Brownsville for a 6-12 month project. The ideal Candidate will have a strong background dealing with the centralization and standardization of organizational platforms, and solutions. Certain outdated platforms will be optimized and migrated to new platforms.
If you love solving problems, you are a team player and you can manage your time effectively to meet deadlines all while juggling to ensure projects are clearly mapped for development and implemented successfully, then this role is for you! It’s an exciting new project that will have a lasting effect on this organization. **excellent compensation options!!
- Collaborate with departments and managerial staff to evaluate business processes and current platforms
- Document specific requirements and uncover areas for improvement
- Conduct meetings and presentations to share ideas and findings for migration implementation
- Effectively communicate all requirements to cross-functional team members and management
- Gather critical information from meetings with various stakeholders and produce useful reports
- Ensure solutions meet business needs and requirements
- Prioritize initiatives based on business needs and requirements with scheduling
- Monitor deliverables and ensure timely completion/implementation of projects
- Document relevant data reporting elements
Genius Road, LLC is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer and values diversity. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit and business need.
- BS/BA in Computer Science or a related field
- At least 8+ years of experience in a Project Management role
- Strong migration experience working with old platforms to an organizational standardized application platform
- Experience with cloud based platform implementation and security platforms
- Previous Project management expertise working with various stakeholders
- Experience working on projects utilizing Agile project management methodologies
- Strong experience with Microsoft toolset – Word, Project, Visio, Excel
- Excellent communication skills – written/verbal