Our global technology client, is in need of a Website Marketing Manager
for a significant rebranding project. The candidate will be responsible for assisting the team in moving content to a new website and ensure they continue to enhance user experiences by leading production, modification and maintenance of the website and its user interface. The ideal resource will have a keen design eye and extensive Adobe suite experience in both imagery and video editing software.
Must be a strong team-player, self-motivated and have the ability to work under strict deadlines while managing competing priorities in a fast-paced environment.
*3-6 month contract to hire
- Serve as front line and liaison between client and other website vendors to ensure projects are on target
- Collaborate across project teams, product managers, developers, and third-party branding agencies to orient all themes of the design
- Partner with key stakeholders on brainstorming initiatives with the ability to deliver creative, data-driven web marketing content and activities
- Manage the design and layout of all web content, applications, and web related services
- Ensure that the site is compatible with various browsers
- Interface with the marketing and content teams to ensure structure, design and search/SEO support company initiatives
- Support web content and assets such as Blogs, RSS/News feeds, video, and social networking services and their associated APIs (if applicable) as it relates to the website
- Perform reviews and audits for website and online content for relevance, compliance, and regulations/policy. i.e., software assessments, standardization assessments, and site structure assessments
- Support change control and change management activities for the digital marketing team
- Ensure ongoing testing design and user experience testing
- Maintain, improve and translate content globally to all teams
Genius Road, LLC is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer and values diversity. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit and business need.
- BS/BA in Computer Science, Design, Marketing or a related field
- 4+years of Website management
- Strong experience working with WordPress
- Good knowledge as an end user of CMS platforms
- Mastery of Sketch, Adobe Creative Suite and/or other wireframing, prototyping and design tools
- Functional knowledge of HTML and CSS, understanding how design translates to code
- Impeccable time management, including a demonstrated ability to manage multiple priorities with concurrent, rigorous deadlines in a fast-paced dynamic environment
- Expert communication skills, including the ability to convey cogent, compelling business cases to peers and senior leadership