We are currently recruiting for a Telecom Consulting and Regional Manager
to assess and implement a program for connecting First Responders & Public Safety Professionals with the latest tools and technology offered by our client. This role will be responsible for implementing the program across the South East area (primarily throughout Florida, Georgia and Texas
to start). The ideal candidate will have strong leadership experience, with experience building and leading sales teams, but also a consulting background and Subject Matter Expert with a proven ability selling into Government Resources and senior stakeholders for implementing key programs related to the First Responder segments.
Our client is leveraging this market position to launch the most cutting-edge solutions in the fixed-mobile convergence category. The ideal candidate will have deep knowledge and experience within the public safety industry and be able to represent the solutions that will change communications significantly as they will allow customers to eliminate their voice landlines completely in favor of a single converged device.
This is not just a sales role, but an opportunity to help their customers with strategic direction on mobility solutions, deployment planning and cost analysis.
Our client is a high profile organization in the wireless telecommunications arena providing an exceptional and rewarding compensation package for the right individual. The position has a very attractive base and bonus structure!
Ideal Candidate will have the following:
- Strong competency in customer focus, change & innovation, strategic thinking, relationship building & influencing, talent management, results focus and inspirational leadership
- Strong background with new business development and winning new business within the public safety industry
- 3+ years selling to State and Local Government Accounts (SLED) is required
- Must have contacts at the Chief levels of police, fire or other EMS operations
- Good career path and longevity with companies in resume
- Previous strong experience in a ‘Hunter/Business Development’ role with SLED (state & local) is required in order to effectively understand the scope of the proposals
- Must have sharp presentation and written communication skills with a serious work ethic
- Effectively articulate strategy and position for public safety while developing large, executive style presentations
- Fearless ability to develop and grow executive level relationships
- Create and implement effective sales approaches and industry changing solutions
- Ability to assist with branding and marketing for Government within the public safety community
- Create winning proposals and presentations and deliver to stakeholders
• Bachelor’s degree strongly preferred
• Ability to work in the field and travel within your local geographic territory
Genius Road is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer and we value diversity. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit and business need.