Sr. Full Stack Engineers
– Remote in TX, OR, CA, UT, CO, WA, AZ
FULL TIME - **Excellent compensation, PTO and Benefits
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or a related field
- 7+ years of experience in full stack application development with Java/Spring
- 3+ years of experience with front-end solutions and modern frameworks
- Must be able to code in Java from scratch and experienced at writing APIs
- Demonstrated experience with event-driven architecture and messaging frameworks (Pub/Sub, Kafka, RabbitMQ, etc)
- Working experience with cloud infrastructure (Google Cloud Platform, AWS, Azure, etc)
- Good experience working with relational databases including SQL Server and Oracle
- Experience with Microservices design patterns and development
- Excellent background working in an Agile environment with strong comprehension of CI/CD processes
The ideal candidate must have strong hands-on technical experience with Java development and proven success architecting, developing and implementing full stack web applications for medium to large organizations. We are seeking strong engineers for our client for a brand new team to be innovative and tackle challenges across the full stack.
Are you passionate, want to work for a rapidly growing organization who believes in building strong teams that get excited about solving complex problems? Are you ready to grow and evolve alongside their ever-expanding business and technology footprint? Then come over and see what this is about. This is a brand new team that will be deployed to different projects across the organization. These roles are anything but boring!
Genius Road, LLC is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer and values diversity. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit and business need.
- Design, develop and implement web applications using Java while managing complex microservices and integrating backend with frontend solutions
- Participate in all phases of SDLC with best practices, including design, development and code review
- Analyze & monitor performance of web applications, web traffic, and app servers
- Prepare packages and deployments
- Write reports on code analysis to determine if industry standards and best practices are being followed
- Provide ongoing analysis to address any shortcomings
- Collaborate with business units, project managers and business analysts to define strategies and implementations
- Provide guidance and knowledge-sharing to other programmers and developers
- Support and adhere to Agile methodology