Enterprise SQL/Mongo Database Administrator
REMOTE (located in state of TEXAS)
**Full Time Opportunity**
The SQL/Mongo DBA will be utilizing web application skills to aid in the maintenance of databases and web applications infrastructure.
- Bachelor degree or more in Computer Science or a related field
- 2+ years of experience maintaining web applications
- 2+ years of SQL database administration and/or development experience
- Some prior work with MongoDB and Neo4j is highly desirable
- Experience with a variety of scripting technologies
- Some experience with Amazon Web Services
- Knowledge of best practices for working in an Agile environment
Our awesome client in Austin, TX is looking for an Enterprise SQL/Mongo DBA
to join their team. They are an amazing development shop focused on the Agile methodology and move at the speed of light allowing their developers to fail fast and regroup. If you are passionate about cutting-edge technology, a strong culture and want to be surrounded by tech gurus, this is a great opportunity to come in, learn anything, and grow! This is an incredible opportunity to join an innovative organization that continues to invest in their employees, their services and their infrastructure.
Genius Road, LLC is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer and values diversity. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit and business need.
- Maintain databases
- Troubleshoot database performance
- Continuous Optimization efforts
- Backup and restore as necessary