Project Manager - RAN
Our client is a well-established global telecom company operating in more than 100 countries. The team is growing and they are in need of an experienced Project Manager
to be the point person for the RAN team to ensure strong delivery to clients across the globe.
Come be part of a company with cutting-edge technology and the most innovative products. They offer a strong compensation package, incredible benefits and an inclusive culture that values diversity due to their international workforce.
- Bachelor’s degree required in Business, Engineering or a related discipline
- Previous background in supply chain management
- At least 3 years working in a RAN project management type of role
- Experience working with Foreign Trade regulations for software/hardware products
- Impeccable time management and organization skills with the ability to manage several tasks/projects simultaneously to meet deliverable deadlines
- Must have excellent writing and communication skills with the ability to interface with executive stakeholders
- Must be an expert with the MSOffice suite
- Must be a strong collaborative team-player, self-motivated and have the ability to manage multiple projects in a fast-paced, global environment
Genius Road, LLC is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer and values diversity. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit, and business need.
- Build and maintain integrated delivery plans for ongoing RAN projects
- Lead delivery areas and ensure all discrepancies are handled accordingly
- Ensure a strong collaboration with stakeholders for various projects to determine requirements
- Define SOWs, project schedules including budgets and risk assessment
- Develop corrective actions resulting from deviations to audit standards
- Coordinate with procurement and outside vendors for shipments
- Support critical objectives
- Provide progress reports to management