Marketing Project Manager
Our client is looking to add a Marketing Project Manager
to their Global Marketing team. This person will be responsible for the planning, managing and executing of projects related to marketing campaigns. Essentially, the PM will be responsible for turning the strategist’s vision into reality.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business or Marketing, or a related discipline
- 3+ years of experience in a marketing operations type role in a high-tech/fast pace corporate environment
- Experience managing/leading marketing projects from requirements gathering to delivery
- Previous hands-on experience with email, web/online marketing, social media marketing, search engine marketing and display media preferred
- Good experience with marketing automation tools and programs such as Smartsheet, HubSpot, Salesforce, Oracle, WordPress
- Must be an extremely strong writer with an eye for detail and ensuring spelling/grammar mistakes are caught before projects go for review
- Must be an expert with the MSOffice suite and some project management tracking software
- Team player with strong cross-functional and communication skills
- Strategic thinker, who can help build processes and act as an advisor to teams in a fast-paced, global environment
Genius Road, LLC is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer and values diversity. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit, and business need.
- Collaborate with key stakeholders and other teams (Content, Events, AR/PR etc) to define requirements
- Design and prepare content delivery (new blog needs, social media posts, canva graphics, text, website loading, etc)
- Ensure branding is correctly represented
- Work with Content group for deployment
- Work with Data Analytics group for reporting, performance optimization etc.
- Ensure best tracking to deliver critical marketing projects on time
- Provide status updates on a consistent basis about progress and completion of various projects
- Escalate project risks and issues to appropriate leadership in a timely manner
- Assist in financial management and department budget allocation
- May be required to train and manage additional junior staff