Recruiting Specialist – Technical Staffing
Genius Road, LLC is looking for detailed and organized individual with good employment tenure to assist us as we continue to grow and support our client base nationwide and globally. The Recruiting Specialist will be involved in assisting the Delivery and Sales Team in supporting their day to day functions. This position can have a multitude of facets and grow in several directions (recruiting, sales, account management or customer and contractor care).
- Bachelor’s degree or proven work experience as a Recruiting Specialist, Talent Sourcer or similar role
- Hands-on experience with sourcing techniques (e.g. recruiting on social platforms and crafting Boolean search strings)
- Familiarity with HR databases, Applicant Tracking Systems (ATSs) and Candidate Management Systems (CMSs)
- Must have clear and precise communication skills
- Ability to positively present our company and open roles to potential candidates
- Ability to work with clients and consultants in a professional and courteous manner
- Effective time-management abilities
- Must be able to multi-task and prioritize tasks to complete on a daily basis
- Must have the ability to self-manage and work both alone and in a team environment
- Solid computer skills (MS Office Suite – especially with WORD and EXCEL)
- Must demonstrate a positive and engaging attitude at all times and a willingness to learn
In order to be considered you’ll need to have a strong work ethic, be self-driven/motivated, with a great attitude. Our team works hard, works collaboratively and we have fun! Our office is centrally located in Addison, Texas with a bright space, nice amenities and even a game room for quick mental breaks!! We offer health, dental, vision and 401k benefits in addition to our company holidays and generous PTO plan. We also have a number of perks including your birthday off and our summertime genius hours allowing ½ day off every second Friday - Pure Genius!
About Genius Road, LLC:
Genius Road, LLC was founded in 2010, to bring a more customer centric, boutique approach to technical, telecom and executive recruiting. With experience building and managing large national client portfolios, developing solid partnerships and offering new unique solutions to our clients, we have become an extension of their business. In 2017, Genius Road was awarded a national certification as a Women’s Business Enterprise (WBE). The firm also earned a Women-Owned Small Business (WOSB) certification for government contracting.
Genius Road is headquartered in Dallas, Texas, and works with a variety of companies across the USA and in Canada. For more information, visit www.geniusroad.com.
- Identify qualified candidate profiles using various sourcing techniques
- Develop talent pipelines for future hiring needs
- Communicate with past applicants regarding new job opportunities
- Interact with potential candidates on social media and professional networks
- Assist all recruiters with resume formatting and coordinating candidate screening interviews
- Assist with maintenance of company website with updates, articles, press releases, photos, client references, etc.
- Coordinate with hiring managers to determine position requirements
- Measure conversion rates, including numbers of passive candidates who turn into applicants, get invited to interviews, get offers and get hired
- Ask for referrals from current employees and external networks
- Promote our employer brand online and offline
- Assist the Sales and Recruiting staff with documents, records and reports as needed (daily spreadsheets, applicant tracking systems and Client/Company databases)
- Maintain candidate databases (e.g. via our Applicant Tracking System)
- Participate in special projects as required