Customer Success Manager
North Dallas area
Our client, a leader in Healthcare IT Solutions is growing their Dallas office! A relatively young company with already over 150 employees globally, they are expanding again and looking to add another Customer Success Manager
to support their winning sales team in their North Dallas location.
The ideal candidate will have an appetite for learning, a strong customer service background and will serve as a liaison
with an ability to guide clients through implementations, assist with account renewals, create personalized solutions and continuously identify areas for product and service improvements.
**Strong preference for candidates that have experience working in the insurance industry and have cultivated relationships with the broker community OR candidates with previous experience in software support roles.
Specific Job Duties:
- Work with insurance brokers, end-clients and underwriters to assist sales team with product implementations
- Ongoing account management of current client portfolio
- Encourage customer feedback and address any concerns in a timely manner
- Manage challenging situations that may affect customers
- Identify customers’ needs for any improvements
- Assist customers with their purchasing inquiries and decisions
- Build long-term relationships with key clients
- Collaborate with internal teams (Business Analysts, Developers and Sales/Marketing)
- Assist the sales team and use financial software
- Occasional travel locally and nationally to meet existing clients
- Stay current with the latest industry trends
- Negotiate with vendors to get better deals for customers
- Pass leads to the sales and marketing team
- Carry out customer satisfaction surveys
- Write and submit reports to the client account director and senior management.
Genius Road, LLC is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer and values diversity. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit and business need.
- Bachelor’s Degree with 2 years of related experience
- A background in Insurance/Benefits is highly desirable
- Hands-on experience with CRM platforms (preferably Salesforce)
- Good interpersonal skills with the ability to build relationships with clients
- Strong project management skills with the ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills
- Creativity and innovation skills
- Must hold a customer-oriented mindset
- Must be organized with a high attention to details
- Excellent problem-solving aptitude