Office/Account Coordinator – Technical Staffing
Permanent - Full Time
Genius Road, LLC is looking for an ambitious, organized individual with good employment tenure to assist us as we continue to grow and support our client base nationwide and globally. The position can have a multitude of facets and grow in several directions.
In order to be considered you’ll need to have a strong work ethic, be self-driven/motivated, with a great attitude. Our team works hard, works collaboratively and we have fun! Our office is centrally located in Addison, Texas with a bright space, nice amenities and even a game room for quick mental breaks!!
**We are seeking someone that can work between 8am-5pm - M-F.
- Provide administrative support to Executive team, Sales and Recruiting staff.
- Assist with office organization and maintenance - such as ordering of services/supplies, maintaining inventory records, maintaining office equipment, etc.
- Assist the Sales and Recruiting staff with documents, records and reports as needed (daily spreadsheets, resume formatting, applicant tracking systems and Client/Company databases).
- Assist with Request for Proposals (RFP's) by communicating with company executive team, clients, consultants and vendors to prepare RFP’S, and deliver draft reports.
- Assist with maintenance of company website with updates, articles, press releases, photos, client references, etc.
- Assist with client marketing correspondence (business cards, signature lines, sales print materials, thank you notes, client gifts, invitations, holiday mailings etc.).
- Assist with the company's social media marketing plan.
- Assist in organizing and coordinating financial documents, including billing, payroll, etc.
- Maintain files for all project documents, which can include contracts, invoices, etc.
- Track all client information, invoicing, payments and procedures.
- Coordinate travel arrangements including flights, or hotel accommodations.
- Plan and coordinate company events (in-person and virtual) such as networking seminars, tradeshows, client social gatherings or general company events as needed.
- Assist with Human Resources functions and other Financial functions.
- Participate in special projects as required.
About Genius Road, LLC:
Genius Road, LLC was founded in 2010, to bring a more customer centric, boutique approach to technical, telecom and executive recruiting. With experience building and managing large national client portfolios, developing solid partnerships and offering new unique solutions to our clients, we have become an extension of their business. In 2017, Genius Road was awarded a national certification as a Women’s Business Enterprise (WBE). The firm also earned a Women-Owned Small Business (WOSB) certification for government contracting.
Genius Road is headquartered in Dallas, Texas, and works with a variety of companies across the USA and in Canada. For more information, visit www.geniusroad.com.
Genius Road, LLC is proud to be a Certified Women’s Business Enterprise, an Equal Opportunity Employer and values diversity. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit and business need.
- Bachelor’s degree
- 2+ years administrative experience
- Exceptional attention to detail
- Excellent customer service skills
- Solid computer skills (MS Office), a great attitude, and a willingness to learn