Are you a self-starter, creative thinker, problem-solver with the ability to manage tasks according to deadlines? Come be part of this growing organization that is adding to their desktop tech team in the NYC area.
Our client is in need of a Junior Desktop Support Analyst
for full time role. This is a great position with an emerging organization looking to support a growing team with a large client base. The Desktop Support Analyst will be tasked with servicing clients and their technical inquiries in their NYC headquarters and surrounding areas. Occasional work will be required at other client offices with overnight travel.
The company offers a solid compensation and benefit package as well as advancement opportunities and other perks!
- Utilize helpdesk ticketing system to document issues, troubleshoot and run performance reports
- Diagnose and resolve hardware, software and end user problems
- Build and configure hardware for desktops
- Various software updates
- Repair workstations and devices
- Image newly purchased PCs with proper software – Create and maintain Active Directory and Exchange/Office365 accounts
- Run diagnostic programs and maintain computer functionality
- Support VOIP and legacy phone systems
- Gather data to assess the needs of the customer
- Resolve incorrect settings
- Remove viruses or spyware from devices
- Replace hardware or reinstall operating systems as needed
- Assist with the collection of legacy computer equipment
- Assist with deployment of new computer equipment
- Create updates and provide end user training on various technologies
- Assist with internal documentation of processes and procedures
- Perform other desktop administration duties as needed while supporting the engineering team
Genius Road, LLC is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer and values diversity. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit and business need.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or equivalent
- Must have a MINIMUM of 3+ years of working with Windows 10, Active Directory, Exchange/Office 365 and Imaging Software
- Knowledge of standard networking protocols such as TCP/IP, DNS, and OSPF
- Strong experience with Microsoft toolset – Word, Project, Visio, Excel
- Must have impeccable communication and interpersonal skills