We are currently recruiting for a Telecom Sales Executive (Enterprise)
for the San Antonio, TX area. Our client is a high profile and well respected company in the wireless telecommunications arena providing an exceptional and rewarding compensation package for the right individual. The ideal candidate will be local to the San Antonio, TX region with strong connections to current, former or potential clients and a solid understanding of fiber, network and customer buying trends.
The incumbent will have an opportunity to grow this area as well as eventually progressing into a Sales Director for the region. We are looking for “Hunter Sales People”. You must be a hungry and a self-driven individual with the ability to work remotely with little supervision.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Manage an existing portfolio of clients billing across top accounts and also building the market and acquiring other key new logos
- Identify and close opportunities for Fiber, Transport, and High Bandwidth IP products and services
- Implement strategy for sales to enterprise customers
- Identify and be able to engage decision makers
- Organize and prepare proposal packages for consideration of proposed deals/structures
- Generation of sales strategies to be implemented both internally and externally for the respective region based upon local knowledge
- Occasional travel to Austin/Houston for team events
Education and/or Experience:
- MUST have a basic understanding of Data networks and managed network services competencies
- Bachelor's degree; Outside sales experience may substitute for part of education requirement
- Demonstrated success as a top sales performer consistently exceeding quota
- Ability to prospect, qualify, and close at multiple levels Preferred Qualifications
- Strong computer knowledge: MS Office including Microsoft Word, PowerPoint, and Excel; contact management software experience
- Established clients in the Enterprise and/or Major Accounts arena
Genius Road, LLC is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer and values diversity. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit and business need.
- Knowledge of and local to the San Antonio/West Texas and surrounding areas.
- BA/BS degree required and/or 3+ years wireless or telco sales experience.
- Professional relationship builder with exceptional communication skills and follow-up abilities.