Our client, a Medical Center for Oregon's Southern Coast, is looking for a Director of Marketing and Communications
to come in and build/lead a small team.
This is a new position and has tremendous visibility reporting directly to Executive Leadership. A great opportunity to make a difference and build it up. The ideal candidate will have at a minimum of six years’ experience in Marketing and at least 2 years of experience in an Healthcare setting. Our client offers a comprehensive range of diagnostic and therapeutic services and a state of the art facility.
*Relocation Assistance will be provided for the ideal non-local candidate
** The Coastal Area offers an extraordinary quality of life, attracting many future residents and businesses to the area with an abundance of outdoor recreational activities, a world-class golf resort, excellent educational opportunities and state of the art medical facilities.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
Education, Skills and Abilities
- Develop and execution of marketing and communication plans
- Work with the team to write, publish and design email marketing, SEO, CRO, paid advertising, design, social media, and content marketing
- Execute and measure the overall digital strategy across paid advertising, social media, email, video, blog, press releases, newsletters and white papers
- Create and manage multiple marketing campaigns; both online and print
- Amplify opportunities and exposure developing multimedia marketing
- Maintain brand consistency in tone, style, and format for all content produced
- Strategically generate marketing plans that match organizational goals
- Work with other functional teams to develop the necessary strategies as it relates to marketing and digital
- Facilitate the development of internal communication strategies as well as manage community-specific events
- Provide content/resource support for marketing and communication initiatives
- Track metrics for assigned programs
Genius Road, LLC is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer and values diversity. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit and business need.
- Bachelor’s degree in business, marketing, community relations field, or related field
- 6+years of experience in marketing
- 2+years of experience in management
- 2+years of previous experience in a healthcare setting preferred
- Strong project management skills
- Ability to prioritize and meet multiple deadlines under pressure