Telecom Construction Manager (office)
We are looking for a Telecom Construction Manager
for a long-term project with one of our clients in the North Dallas area. The CM will be based in the office and performing virtual construction site audits with the team through video and virtual management tools.
- At least 4+ years in telecom tower or wireless construction services
- Must demonstrate sufficient skills and judgment to successfully complete larger or more complex telecom construction projects along with civil work required
- Must have good knowledge in workers safety and work environment safety
- Team leadership focusing on quality and results
- Must have strong communication and client interfacing skills
- Must possess excellent data management skills (excel and other tracking software)
- Strong background managing project teams through implementations
The Construction Manager will be accountable for all civil works and associated financial control with scheduling and quality control of installations for ongoing projects.
Genius Road, LLC is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer and values diversity. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit, and business need.
- Responsible for the proper interpretation and compliance of the civil design plans and site verifications
- Ensure Service Providers are adhering to company standards, processes, and procedures as well as all Federal and Local standards
- Coordinate materials testing, surveying services and other sub professional services that may be required
- Drive scheduled activities and trouble-shooting results while ensuring safety inspections and working conditions are acceptable
- Identify unforeseen conditions or errors in the plans or specifications and communicate to upper management
- Ensure sound knowledge of specific plans and specifications, restrictions and right of ways, permits, test procedures, schedules, shop drawings, utility locations and information related to the project
- Develop and maintain a professional working relationship with field construction contractors or subcontractors, and engineering/architectural design teams
- May be required to supervise less experienced staff
- Prepare daily reports and photo documentation to present at interval progress meetings
- Monitor and record contractor’s work performance with the contract requirements
- Conduct final inspections, prepare punch lists, and collect documentation for closing out of contracts