Our client is a global innovator in the translation and gaming industry. We are currently seeking 2 solid QA Managers
to lead a large team of dedicated testers for a variety of client products. The QA Test Managers will be based in Montreal, Quebec
to guide a team of testers and also work at establishing QA best practices, drive the processes and tools needed to ensure quality objectives are met, from the first conception and design documents to the last release checklist.
with a good command of English and French will be given preference in order to manage a team of local and non-local resources.
Ce n'est pas vraiment du travail si vous aimez ce que vous faites! This is your dream job!!
**This company is a positioning themselves to be a GAME CHANGER in the Gaming industry with the client engagement focus and consulting approach to the customer experience**
- Lead the development of quality assurance (QA) test project strategies, methodologies, and standard processes
- Analyze business and technology requirements to ensure testability, traceability and determining testing scope and approach
- Define QA processes and identify necessary tools and technology
- Ensure quality metrics are tracked and develop guidelines and best practices to ensure test plans and timelines are aligned with project/program milestones
- Forecast a staffing plan and overall test strategy
- Drive knowledge transfer and communication processes with internal and external teams
- Clearly communicate issues, risks, concerns, and successes to stakeholders/clients
- Work with internal stakeholders to finalize test plans and facilitate communication with other managers
- Manage team workload
- Help test a variety of games and programs, where needed, to prepare builds for launch
- Continuously troubleshoot performance, load, and stress testing through analysis of system design/coding
- Provide quality defect reports to the development team
- Identify key metrics for monitoring increased performance and scalability
- Work closely with team members in a collaborative, agile and small team environment
- Pull test results to provide graphical reports for executive management
- Provide ongoing training and guidance to junior team members
*Preference will be given to candidates are LOCAL and truly bilingual with excellent leadership and management experience.
- BS/BA in Computer Science or a related field
- Must have a minimum of 5 years in QA Testing with at least 3 years in the gaming/mobile apps environment
- Experience managing multiple projects in development and in live environments simultaneously, seeing through pre-launch and post-launch testing cycles
- Strong knowledge of compatibility testing, performance testing, user experience, regression, and acceptance testing
- Previous experience working in a distributed development or QA environments
- Previous experience managing bug defect solutions & driving the creation of test plans
- Excellent communication skills English & French (written and verbal)
- Passionate about the gaming industry and products
- Excels at mentoring and leading junior employees and assisting with their career progression
- Must have the ability to effectively communicate with a non-technical audience when necessary
*Client will consider a relocation package for non-local qualified candidates currently residing in Canada.
Genius Road, LLC is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer and values diversity. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit and business need.